Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Twins and a 3yr old!































I walk in to this family's house as the kids are finishing dinner. I smile and say hi to Lena Grace, she smiles back. I walk over to say hi to Haynes, he takes one look at me and screams bloody murder! Oh boy! Not a great start... I back away and say "let's start with big brother". Thankfully, big brother, Malachi is 3 and all smiles and silly faces! What a complete joy to photograph-as long as I'm fast :). Mom, Julie let me know that Haynes had been especially grumpy that day-whew! Glad it wasn't me! We had a little bit of a rough start, but little Haynes was smiley after a little dinner. I love that he still has the soft, wispy peach fuzz he had at his 3month shoot! Lena Grace was slow and shy with the smiles, but we didn't have as much crying! How absolutely adorable is she in her cute little dress? I am thrilled to have the opportunity to photograph these adorable children!

No comments:

Post a Comment